Andy Grammer Nation
Thanks for logging in! Make sure to post in the forums and make an account on the site as well as like us on facebook.com/andygrammernation or follow us on twitter @andygramrnation

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Andy Grammer Nation
Thanks for logging in! Make sure to post in the forums and make an account on the site as well as like us on facebook.com/andygrammernation or follow us on twitter @andygramrnation
Andy Grammer Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's Get Andy to 1,000,000 views on Youtube!

2 posters

Go down

Let's Get Andy to 1,000,000 views on Youtube! Empty Let's Get Andy to 1,000,000 views on Youtube!

Post by Anthony Sun May 15, 2011 8:32 pm

Hey everyone before the month is up, yep thats right 29 days until Andy's album is out!! So let's spread keep your head up and get the video to 1,000,000 views or more by June 14th. Now you might be thinking, how in the world can we do this? Well it's simple really.

The first way, and most obvious way is through twitter and facebook. Spread the link in twitter with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or over facebook, also if you are using twitter make sure to use the tags #KeepYourHeadUp and @AndyG_fireflies.x

Second way, a little more complex is called iMacros basically this will keep refreshing the video to get it a lot of views. i think the estimated time is something like 15 seconds or it might be long so set the refresh time for at least a minute. What's great about this is you can open up multiple tabs and multiple browsers and just let it keep running. You also won't have to download any additional software. BTW this is how we got Avril's video Girlfriend to 100,000,000 million views. Just saying!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - for users who are using firefox

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - users using Google Chrome

Internet explorer - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

- Again there are a lot more ways to do this, but don't try to do it too much. He is already 80,000 away from hitting 1 million so just a few more views will help tremendously and than it will also bring more people into seeing what Andy Grammer is all about! Very Happy

Last edited by Anthony on Fri May 20, 2011 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Anthony
Anthony
Admin

https://andygrammernation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Let's Get Andy to 1,000,000 views on Youtube! Empty Re: Let's Get Andy to 1,000,000 views on Youtube!

Post by ladygirl Mon May 16, 2011 3:58 pm

I just tried the twiends account and it says the video has restricted content. Crying or Very sad Can I get around that? did it work for you?

ladygirl

Back to top Go down

Let's Get Andy to 1,000,000 views on Youtube! Empty Re: Let's Get Andy to 1,000,000 views on Youtube!

Post by Anthony Fri May 20, 2011 12:34 am

yeah twiends isn't working Sad oh well I have another trick up my sleeve!! Editing the original post right now.
Anthony
Anthony
Admin

https://andygrammernation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ladygirl Mon May 23, 2011 2:40 pm

So what option do I choose to get it to refresh with imacros? Sorry for all the questions.

ladygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down