Andy Grammer Nation
Thanks for logging in! Make sure to post in the forums and make an account on the site as well as like us on facebook.com/andygrammernation or follow us on twitter @andygramrnation

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Andy Grammer Nation
Thanks for logging in! Make sure to post in the forums and make an account on the site as well as like us on facebook.com/andygrammernation or follow us on twitter @andygramrnation
Andy Grammer Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LISTEN TO THE ENTIRE ALBUM!!!!!

3 posters

Go down

Favorite Song on the Album?

LISTEN TO THE ENTIRE ALBUM!!!!!  Vote_lcap15%LISTEN TO THE ENTIRE ALBUM!!!!!  Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 2 ]
LISTEN TO THE ENTIRE ALBUM!!!!!  Vote_lcap0%LISTEN TO THE ENTIRE ALBUM!!!!!  Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
LISTEN TO THE ENTIRE ALBUM!!!!!  Vote_lcap38%LISTEN TO THE ENTIRE ALBUM!!!!!  Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 5 ]
LISTEN TO THE ENTIRE ALBUM!!!!!  Vote_lcap15%LISTEN TO THE ENTIRE ALBUM!!!!!  Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 2 ]
LISTEN TO THE ENTIRE ALBUM!!!!!  Vote_lcap8%LISTEN TO THE ENTIRE ALBUM!!!!!  Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
LISTEN TO THE ENTIRE ALBUM!!!!!  Vote_lcap0%LISTEN TO THE ENTIRE ALBUM!!!!!  Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 2 ]
LISTEN TO THE ENTIRE ALBUM!!!!!  Vote_lcap8%LISTEN TO THE ENTIRE ALBUM!!!!!  Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 13

LISTEN TO THE ENTIRE ALBUM!!!!!  Empty LISTEN TO THE ENTIRE ALBUM!!!!!

Post by Anthony Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:32 pm

YES!!! THE ALBUM IS FINALLY HERE!!!!! Well, it's almost here but the live stream is up on AOL Music!! Check it out here!! IT'S amazing!!!!!! Also fill out the poll and let us know what your favorite song it!!! Listen to the album here! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'll add in Biggest Man in L.A later after I adjust the poll thingy on the admin panel haha

Last edited by Anthony on Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Anthony
Anthony
Admin

https://andygrammernation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

LISTEN TO THE ENTIRE ALBUM!!!!!  Empty Re: LISTEN TO THE ENTIRE ALBUM!!!!!

Post by laura512 Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:29 pm

totally stoked on this Smile the final album sounds so polished and awesome

laura512

Back to top Go down

Post by r93 Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:05 am

Oh man oh man OH MAN. The album is so good. My favorites of the moment are Slow and You Should Know Better. But I also really love how Lunatic came out. Very Jason Mraz-esque. Same with Biggest Man in LA.

r93

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:18 am

Biggest album of 2011, besides my girl Avril of course :p
Anthony
Anthony
Admin

https://andygrammernation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down