Andy Grammer Nation
Thanks for logging in! Make sure to post in the forums and make an account on the site as well as like us on facebook.com/andygrammernation or follow us on twitter @andygramrnation

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Andy Grammer Nation
Thanks for logging in! Make sure to post in the forums and make an account on the site as well as like us on facebook.com/andygrammernation or follow us on twitter @andygramrnation
Andy Grammer Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Noobs Thread

Go down

The Official Noobs Thread Empty The Official Noobs Thread

Post by Anthony Mon May 23, 2011 2:22 am

Hey everyone so here is the breakdown for how things are run and what is to come. This site is based around helping support Andy Grammer and to bring fans together from all over the world to one place where we can organize special events or online campaigns to help get Andy the maximum amount of promotion he needs or at least what we can give him. I plan on keeping everything pretty chill, I mean c'mon we're all Andy fans and we all know he is probably the nicest guy in Hollywood so let's try to model our own behaviors after that.

To make new threads, or topics on anything you want simply click on any of the different categories and in the corner you will see "new topic" button, click that and post away. Have something that really needs attention or great news than make sure to post it and I'll put it on the main page. If you would like to post images or youtube videos look at the little menu above the reply box and in the fifth category there will be a host a image, Insert Image URL, Insert hyperlink, insert flash or the last one insert video. For putting images in the threads or topics right click the image you want to post and click on copy image URL code, this may be different depending on what internet browser you use. Once you have the image code copied go to the Insert image URL and paste the code there, than click ok. The code is weird and I am trying to figure this out but the images won't center and will move to the bottom of the post so you will have to manually move this around by copying the entire thing and posting it where you want. To center the images type <center> before the image code and </center> after the image code.

Inserting youtube/dailymotiong/video clips. - Click on the little film strip icon and paste the YouTube URL link there than click ok. The same problem will occur as it does with the images and how they will move to the bottom and not centered.

In the future for the site I plan on incorporating Andy with the site more, as well as working more with his manager, label, and street team. Other plans are to make more administrators and moderators who will help me main page certain areas, work on the appearance of the site, maintain the gallery and make sure everything is running smoothly. If you have any experience with that please send me a e-mail andygrammerfireflies@gmail.com . Different areas that I plan on going with this is hopefully with enough active members I will be able to add this site to vBulletin and hopefully team up with Bandaiders.com.

Alright everyone, I just wanted to say hi! If you're new don't be afraid to post a message here and you'll receive a warm welcome!! Thanks again for registering for Andy Grammer Fireflies!

- Anthony
Anthony
Anthony
Admin

https://andygrammernation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down