Andy Grammer Nation
Thanks for logging in! Make sure to post in the forums and make an account on the site as well as like us on facebook.com/andygrammernation or follow us on twitter @andygramrnation

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Andy Grammer Nation
Thanks for logging in! Make sure to post in the forums and make an account on the site as well as like us on facebook.com/andygrammernation or follow us on twitter @andygramrnation
Andy Grammer Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andy Grammer on Just Jared

Go down

Andy Grammer on Just Jared Empty Andy Grammer on Just Jared

Post by Anthony Mon May 23, 2011 1:15 am

Meet Andy Grammer, He's Taylor Swift Approved!

So, have you heard of Andy Grammer? If you haven’t, let us introduce you!

The multi-talented musician comes from upstate New York and has actually been playing around Los Angeles for a couple of years.

He says of his new EP, “I want listeners to walk away feeling like just heard something real. In any song I write, the first thing I ask myself is if I’m being honest. Not every track is designed to make you feel better, but every track is honest.”

He’s got a ton of celeb fans too — including Taylor Swift! “‘Ya gotta keep your head up OHHH, but you can let your down EHHH’ @andygrammer on the radio- Singing along on the way to rehearsal. Smiling!” she tweeted recently.

JJJ will be hosting a ticket giveaway soon for Natasha Bedingfield’s “Less is More” Summer Tour, which Andy is on. Stay tuned!

Andy’s social network links — FOLLOW // LIKE // WATCH // VISIT

I

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anthony
Anthony
Admin

https://andygrammernation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down