Andy Grammer Nation
Thanks for logging in! Make sure to post in the forums and make an account on the site as well as like us on facebook.com/andygrammernation or follow us on twitter @andygramrnation

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Andy Grammer Nation
Thanks for logging in! Make sure to post in the forums and make an account on the site as well as like us on facebook.com/andygrammernation or follow us on twitter @andygramrnation
Andy Grammer Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andy Grammer Fan Video!!!!! PROJECT TIME!!!

+3
ladygirl
r93
Anthony
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Andy Grammer Fan Video!!!!!  PROJECT TIME!!! - Page 2 Empty Andy Grammer Fan Video!!!!! PROJECT TIME!!!

Post by Anthony Thu May 05, 2011 9:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

DEADLINE: EXTENDED TO THURSDAY! Tuesday next week at midnight. I'm trying to get this done by the 13th which is when I will be heading down with Maria to Florida.. And we can give this to him at this last show this summer! We aren't going together though lol, she just happens to be heading down when I am going to be there too. Feel free to tweet me, @anthonyper0, email me. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], or facebook me facebook.com/apero92. Try to upload the videos to rapidshare.com and then send me the link so I can download and add it to the collage. The video will be muted and you will not be singing or anything else. It is vey important that you tell me the exact seconds of the song that you want. Once you do, I will cross those off so people will not try to do the same part. You can do various things, like make pictures, write him a message, lip sync to the song, or just be crazy. Thanks everyone Smile

Get ready for something soo epic that you may not even be able to contain yourself. Now, as most everyone knows I am a huge Avril fan and every year we make something for Avril. Why not do it for Andy? So what does it involve? Well, in a few weeks I will have a lot of free time and along with the twitter campaign we can also do a video for Andy! We can really make it a cool gift for Andy and I'll send it to his manager to give it to him. His first big fan present! So I would love for everyone to be part of this big project. Videos can be uploaded to rapidshare.com and you can send them to me but would love some discussion on this and ideas on what song to choose. The song is going to be a mash up of Keep Your Head Up and Fine By Me.

I decided that KYHU is so overused now and we don't want people to think he is going to be only a one hit wonder. Soo here's the plan.

- We are going to start off with Keep Your Head Up and end the song around

I've been waiting on the sunset
Bills on my mindset
I can get deny theyre getting high
Higher than my income
My income's breadcrumbs
I've been trying to survive

The glow that the sun gives
Right around sunset
Helps me realize
This is just a journey
Drop your worries
You are gonna turn out fine.
Oh, you'll turn out fine.
Fine, oh, you'll turn out fine.

But you gotta keep your head up, oh,
And you can let your hair down, eh.
you gotta keep your head up, oh,

I know it's hard, know its hard, - Emily 53 - 1:03
To remember sometimes,

I've got my hands in my pockets,
Kickin these rocks.
Its kinda hard to watch this life go by.
I'm buyin in the skeptics,
Skeptics mess with, the confidence in my eyes

I'm seeing all the angles, starts to get tangled
I start to comprimise
My life and the purpose.
Is it all worth it,
Am I gonna turn out fine? (this verse is taken)
Oh, you'll turn out fine.
Fine, oh, you'll turn out fine.

I know it's hard, know its hard,
To remember sometimes,

Only rainbows after rain
The sun will always come again.
Its a circle, circling,
Around again, it comes around again.

Only rainbows after rain
The sun will always come again.
Its a circle, circling,
Around again, it comes around,

I know it's hard, know its hard
To remember sometimes,

(Maria has this part)
Keep your head up, oh,
Keep your head up, oh,
Keep your head up, oh,
And you can let your hair dow

Jump around, lip sync, be totally crazy! This video should be really bubbly to resemble what Andy's personality is.

The video will be something like this.

hehe I'm at 1:53 - 1:55 rabbit

Thoughts? I can totally whip something up like this especially if there are enough people who will want to get on board and make some great vids. What should the song be? Keep Your Head Up or something else? Make sure to discuss!

Last edited by Anthony on Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:44 pm; edited 9 times in total
Anthony
Anthony
Admin

https://andygrammernation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Andy Grammer Fan Video!!!!!  PROJECT TIME!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Andy Grammer Fan Video!!!!! PROJECT TIME!!!

Post by r93 Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:16 am

it's alright if I don't show my face right? I'll just write words on paper and change it as the music goes depending on what part you want me to do. because if I have to show my face, I don't know if I'm in. I'm just so damn paranoid about it. I can write my twitter username on the papers though to make it somewhat more noticeable of who it is.

r93

Back to top Go down

Andy Grammer Fan Video!!!!!  PROJECT TIME!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Andy Grammer Fan Video!!!!! PROJECT TIME!!!

Post by Anthony Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:21 am

^ You don't have to show your face at all Smile You can even just write on paper or something and scan it in and send it to me if you would feel more comfortable doing that. It's all good! I don't want you to feel uncomfortable with anything Smile
Anthony
Anthony
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:21 am

^^ Oh and you can choose which ever part of the song you want and do whatever you want. This is from the fans so do what you want to show your appreciation for Andy Smile
Anthony
Anthony
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by r93 Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:27 am

ok I'm in. you need it by july 11th? I'll probably do it thursday/friday when no one is home. I was thinking about doing the "but you gotta keep your head up, oh, oh" part. if you need more, I can do more but I don't want to hog it all up haha.... just let me know how much you need and I'll do it

r93

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:26 am

^ fan mail by July 11th, but if you can video by like Wednesday? lol. Sorry :/ it's just im heading to FL on the 13th, but I might end up pushing the video and finishing it up a few days. I was just trying to get people to be involved. and trust me, you're not taking any time up.
Anthony
Anthony
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by r93 Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:29 am

hmm I'll try and have it by wednesday but I'm not sure because I have to work. thursdays friday and saturdays are my freedays. I'll try and do it maybe with my phone.

i was originally gonna use my computer but we'll see.

r93

Back to top Go down

Post by ladygirl Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:10 pm

So let me get this straight. We can do any part of the song so far except 53-1:03?

ladygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:29 pm

^ yep, someone already called it Smile
Anthony
Anthony
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:32 pm

Andy Grammer Fan Video!!!!!  PROJECT TIME!!! - Page 2 ?ui=2&ik=83613633de&view=att&th=130fb2619cc9ea39&attid=0

This is also kinda taken but I'm going to do a side by side shot. Oh also, if you want please add your twitter names so I can place it in the credits and maybe Andy will follow you then! Smile
Anthony
Anthony
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2