Andy Grammer Nation
Thanks for logging in! Make sure to post in the forums and make an account on the site as well as like us on facebook.com/andygrammernation or follow us on twitter @andygramrnation

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Andy Grammer Nation
Thanks for logging in! Make sure to post in the forums and make an account on the site as well as like us on facebook.com/andygrammernation or follow us on twitter @andygramrnation
Andy Grammer Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andy Grammer Live EP!! *Out Tomorrow*

Go down

Andy Grammer Live EP!! *Out Tomorrow* Empty Andy Grammer Live EP!! *Out Tomorrow*

Post by Anthony Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:30 pm

Andy Grammer has released a live EP before, called Soft Lights on Bright colors, but he is going to be releasing a new LIVE EP very soon. So far that is all I know but it is rumored there will be a Colbie duet on it with Fine By Me Smile

The EP will be out tomorrow! It features some fan favorites like Heavy and The Slow, Andy's cover of We Found Love, Keep Your Head Up, Fine By Me, Miss Me, Ladies, The Pocket and more!!

I'm crossing my fingers for Slow!

To help with promoting this tomorrow respond to @andygramrnation using hashtag #AndyLiveEP or by retweeting our tweets tomorrow and including the same hashtag! I'll retweet everything and give you a follow! One lucky tweeter will also win a copy that will be gifted to you on iTunes! What a deal!

When the iTunes link is available for the EP I'll post it here, include the iTunes link in all tweets and FB posts. Don't miss your chance too win Street Team points by submitting screenshots to them of every post about the EP!

Include this link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in all of your tweets with the hash tag #AndyLiveEP .. Yep it's here! cheers

To be eligible to win the download you have te like us on FB - facebook.com/andygramrnation follow us @andygramrnation and be a registered member on AGN Smile
Anthony
Anthony
Admin

https://andygrammernation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down