Andy Grammer Nation
Thanks for logging in! Make sure to post in the forums and make an account on the site as well as like us on facebook.com/andygrammernation or follow us on twitter @andygramrnation

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Andy Grammer Nation
Thanks for logging in! Make sure to post in the forums and make an account on the site as well as like us on facebook.com/andygrammernation or follow us on twitter @andygramrnation
Andy Grammer Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whoa have you seen the reviews on the EP????

3 posters

Go down

Whoa have you seen the reviews on the EP???? Empty Whoa have you seen the reviews on the EP????

Post by Anthony Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:59 pm

First things first, it has a 5 star rating!

Check some of them out!

Whoa have you seen the reviews on the EP???? Screenshot2011-04-13at65211PM
Anthony
Anthony
Admin

https://andygrammernation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Whoa have you seen the reviews on the EP???? Empty Re: Whoa have you seen the reviews on the EP????

Post by r93 Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:40 pm

They are all so deserving. Andy really really deserves all the great reviews!!

r93

Back to top Go down

Whoa have you seen the reviews on the EP???? Empty Re: Whoa have you seen the reviews on the EP????

Post by Anthony Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:57 pm

r93 wrote:They are all so deserving. Andy really really deserves all the great reviews!!

Completely agree Laughing

That was a creepy smiley lol, I gotta edit those haha...

Anyways they are even better now! He still has 5 stars and not one negative review plus has been getting a lot of air play on the radio :-)
Anthony
Anthony
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mellowmallory Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:50 pm

I would have been personally shocked if it had gotten bad reviews. I got the EP on Itunes the day it came out and have basically been listening to it nonstop since! SO good!

mellowmallory

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:39 pm

mellowmallory wrote:I would have been personally shocked if it had gotten bad reviews. I got the EP on Itunes the day it came out and have basically been listening to it nonstop since! SO good!

Couldn't agree more, I hope he starts to gain more attention he is so talented.
Anthony
Anthony
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mellowmallory Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:42 pm

Definitely! I posted a video on my facebook and I got so many people to be like "stop posting such good songs! I'm goin broke on Itunes"--I'll gladly keep it up! :-)

mellowmallory

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:03 pm

mellowmallory wrote:Definitely! I posted a video on my facebook and I got so many people to be like "stop posting such good songs! I'm goin broke on Itunes"--I'll gladly keep it up! :-)

NICE!!! Haha I wish I wouid get that feedback on my facebook. I wrote a long note and tagged all my friends in it trying to promote him. If you have the video and upload it to youtube you can make a new thread under the Andy Media category in the home section and click the video link and insert your link for all 11 memebers to see it tongue lol and I will also link it to the video I posted on the youtube channel to get even more views.

Haha also send it to his official street team, andygrammer.fanrising.com under the do it yourself category and you'll probably get a good 250 points!

Hope that helps ya out! Smile
Anthony
Anthony
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum