Andy Grammer Nation
Thanks for logging in! Make sure to post in the forums and make an account on the site as well as like us on facebook.com/andygrammernation or follow us on twitter @andygramrnation

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Andy Grammer Nation
Thanks for logging in! Make sure to post in the forums and make an account on the site as well as like us on facebook.com/andygrammernation or follow us on twitter @andygramrnation
Andy Grammer Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andy Grammer Announces Tour With Plain White T's (A Top Story)

3 posters

Go down

Andy Grammer Announces Tour With Plain White T's (A Top Story) Empty Andy Grammer Announces Tour With Plain White T's (A Top Story)

Post by Anthony Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:56 am

Andy Grammer has confirmed a run of spring tour dates with Plain White T's.
Grammer's tour with the Plain White T's kicks off April 3 in Austin, TX and wraps in 5/14 - Treasure Island, FL on May 14th.

Grammer will be touring in support his forthcoming debut LP, due out in June on S-Curve Records.

Andy Grammer Spring Tour Dates w/ Plain White T's
4/3 - Austin, TX - The Parish
4/4 - San Antonio, TX - White Rabbit
4/6 - Columbia, MO - The Blue Note
4/12 - Lawrence, KS - The Bottleneck
4/13 - St. Louis, MO - The Pageant
4/15 - Indianapolis, IN - Egyptian Room
4/16 - Lake Forest, IL - Lake Forest College
5/1 - Richmond, VA - The Hat Factory
5/5 - Columbus , OH - Newport Music Hall
5/8 - Virginia Beach, VA - Diesel Rock N' Country
5/10 - Raleigh, NC - Lincoln Theatre
5/11 - Charleston, SC - The Music Farm
5/12 - Jacksonville Beach, FL - Freebird Café
5/13 - Orlando, FL - PWT at Beacham Theatre / AG at The Social (afterparty)
5/14 - Treasure Island, FL - Treasure Island Yacht Club

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anthony
Anthony
Admin

https://andygrammernation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Andy Grammer Announces Tour With Plain White T's (A Top Story) Empty Re: Andy Grammer Announces Tour With Plain White T's (A Top Story)

Post by EmilyLittleOT Sat May 07, 2011 4:41 pm

This is an AMAZING tour!
My sister asked me if I wanted to go see Plain White T's and I sad sure, so we bought the tix. Three days later I heard Andy was opening for them!! I was PUMPED Smile Then My sister found out Parachute was playing too. She loves them! So we ended up going for completely different reasons than intended.
At the end of Andy's set my sister said "Umm, yeah, he's gonna be big"...I think that sums it up. He got a huge new fanbase in Columbus that night. It was a great concert and I was glad to finally get to see him live.

EmilyLittleOT

Back to top Go down

Andy Grammer Announces Tour With Plain White T's (A Top Story) Empty Re: Andy Grammer Announces Tour With Plain White T's (A Top Story)

Post by ladygirl Mon May 09, 2011 1:00 am

EmilyLittleOT wrote:This is an AMAZING tour!
My sister asked me if I wanted to go see Plain White T's and I sad sure, so we bought the tix. Three days later I heard Andy was opening for them!! I was PUMPED Smile Then My sister found out Parachute was playing too. She loves them! So we ended up going for completely different reasons than intended.
At the end of Andy's set my sister said "Umm, yeah, he's gonna be big"...I think that sums it up. He got a huge new fanbase in Columbus that night. It was a great concert and I was glad to finally get to see him live.

Aww, that's great to hear! He is so talented. I can't imagine anyone not loving him after seeing him perform. He is just so amazing. I agree with your sis Smile

ladygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down