Andy Grammer Nation
Thanks for logging in! Make sure to post in the forums and make an account on the site as well as like us on facebook.com/andygrammernation or follow us on twitter @andygramrnation

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Andy Grammer Nation
Thanks for logging in! Make sure to post in the forums and make an account on the site as well as like us on facebook.com/andygrammernation or follow us on twitter @andygramrnation
Andy Grammer Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andy Grammer Top 40 Campaign - Bringing him to the top - Fine By Me

2 posters

Go down

Andy Grammer Top 40 Campaign - Bringing him to the top - Fine By Me Empty Andy Grammer Top 40 Campaign - Bringing him to the top - Fine By Me

Post by Anthony Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:05 pm

Win Street team points for doing this as well, check out the street team by clicking here - OFFICIAL STREET TEAM SITE for awesome prizes! Three tweets and requests a day will score you 50 pts for every tweet!!! Make sure to submit the points with a screen shot of the tweet and request for points!!! Smile

EDIT use our new request sheet to request Andy Grammer!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Once you post the link to their wall please post in AGN with the link to the facebook and we will have our members go to the facebook page and like your wall post to let them know how much we want to hear Andy. If you can look for the Kiss FMs of your state since those are usually the most listened too, or any other of the popular radio stations in your area.

Now, twitter is another great tool. Post your twitters here and tweet your radio stations. We will all follow each other and RT every tweet to radio stations requesting Fine By Me. There is also of course the old fashioned way of calling up your radio stations.

Google Spread sheet for requesting (bookmark the page for easy access) - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

TIPS TO REQUEST FASTER AND MORE EFFECTIVE:
- You can use just one name to request for multiple stations, so just copy the name you use and paste it in the "name" box, it's much faster than write the whole name.
- You should start requesting with all the stations in the "Only most important" tab first(the bright orange ones), they are the most popular stations with great impact on the rest. After you finish them, if you have time, go to the "Pop" tab and request the light yellow ones, then the bolded pink ones and the unbolded. Remember to request with that order, since it is very important for us to make sure the more important stations got got requested.
- One more thing is that, there are 5 daddies stations in the "Only most important" tab that we need to pay more attention. In order to make our requests have more impact on these station, remember to fill in the "city/suburb" box while requesting them with this instruction:
While requesting WHTZ(z100), WKTU and WXRK: fill New York in the city/suburb box.
While requesting KIIS, KAMP: Fill in Los Angeles.
They are the 5 biggest stations in the US and New York and Los Angeles are their main markets. By doing that we can make them pay more attention to Keep Your Head Up so they will add the song.
- Finally, the confirmation code is not case sensitive so you don't need to write it in capital letters at all, just type the code correctly and normally.
IMPORTANT: DON'T REQUEST THE SONG MORE THAN TWICE PER DAY WITH ONE IP ADDRESS, AND REMEMBER TO FILL IN NAME, MALE/FEMALE AND AGE SO RADIO STATIONS DON'T CONSIDER YOUR REQUESTS SPAMMING.
Requesting the song will give it a lot of support, as:
The more requests it has, the more time radio stations will play it, which will generate more listener for the song and this is counted toward Billboard chart.
The more people can hear it on the radio, the more people will download and buy it, this is also counted for Billboard chart and itunes chart.
Instructions to request Fine By Me in the US:

Overall instructions:
Firstly, you don’t need to be in the US to do this, as long as you have the internet, you can request FBM.
Secondly, don’t request the song more than TWICE PER DAY with one IP address, as the radio stations will detect that is spamming, and they might not believe in future requests.
I created an amazing spreadsheet, where we can request the song and talk to other requesters at the same time. You don’t have to request all the stations, we only focus on the top 40 stations (especially the yellow ones, which are the most important), but make sure to request as much as you can. You can also switch to "only the most important" card at the bottom of the spreadsheet. Keep Your Head Up Request Spread Sheet

Detail instructions:
To request the song, click the mediabase links( DO NOT OPEN 2 OR MORE LINKS AT THE SAME TIME)
If KYHU is on the list, tick it. If not, then write Andy Grammer - Fine By Me in the “Don’t see your song above?”
Then fill in these information, you can just enter your name, however other informations can make your request more reliable.
Name (Both First and Last name, and remember to use an American name)
Male/Female
And then enter confirmation code and submit.
Note: The top 40 stations, especially the yellow ones should be priority, you can also request the HAC stations, but only after you do the top 40 stations first. And you don’t need to request all 156 stations of the top 40 at the same time, you can request the more important ones first, and then when you have free time, you can come back and request the rest. Remember no more than TWICE PER DAY with one IP address.
Keep Your Head Up Request Spread Sheet

Last edited by Anthony on Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:47 pm; edited 11 times in total
Anthony
Anthony
Admin

https://andygrammernation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Andy Grammer Top 40 Campaign - Bringing him to the top - Fine By Me Empty Re: Andy Grammer Top 40 Campaign - Bringing him to the top - Fine By Me

Post by annalisabyamieeadams Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:37 pm

Please add @q100atlanta to the list.

annalisabyamieeadams

Back to top Go down

Andy Grammer Top 40 Campaign - Bringing him to the top - Fine By Me Empty Re: Andy Grammer Top 40 Campaign - Bringing him to the top - Fine By Me

Post by annalisabyamieeadams Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:39 pm

Awesome work on the all the lists. Thanks it helps me!!

annalisabyamieeadams

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:02 am

^ You are welcome!!! Smile
Anthony
Anthony
Admin

https://andygrammernation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down