Andy Grammer Nation
Thanks for logging in! Make sure to post in the forums and make an account on the site as well as like us on facebook.com/andygrammernation or follow us on twitter @andygramrnation

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Andy Grammer Nation
Thanks for logging in! Make sure to post in the forums and make an account on the site as well as like us on facebook.com/andygrammernation or follow us on twitter @andygramrnation
Andy Grammer Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanna score some free Andy merch?

Go down

Wanna score some free Andy merch? Empty Wanna score some free Andy merch?

Post by Anthony Wed May 25, 2011 2:20 am

Alright so the album is less than a month away!!! Hell yeah!!!! However how can we help get him the most out of this debut? Well make some youtube vids featuring pictures of the album cover - posted below and add in Keep Your Head Up or w/e song from the EP, just don't post the full song so edit the video down so people won't be able to illegally download any of the tracks and than they will only want more so hopefully they will go and buy the album or EP. Anyways, you want to know how to win the free poster? First five people who make a video I will send a poster to them, however you need to tag the video saying Get #AndyGrammer to trend on June 14th find out more by following the link in the description from there, post this link - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - following that make sure to include a title slide or caption saying find more Andy Media on AndyGrammer.com, AndyGrammerFireflies.forumotion.com, and AndyGrammer.fanrising.com. When you tell people about those links it will cover all of the important sites to really help Andy succeed. If you have any questions feel free to e-mail me, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Also include the single cover for Keep Your Head Up and his EP cover. Other things that can help are posting the EP itunes link,
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and add a little bubble or annotation which you can make on youtube saying download link for his EP in description. As for the other pictures the most important ones are all listed below.

- Don't be afraid to get creative either but make sure everything is within the boundaries and please do not post any media which you do not own example, don't try to upload any of his videos unless they are videos of which you have permission to post that you personally filmed at one of his concerts. Taking videos off of Vimeo or youtube will only get me in trouble and hurt our connections with Andy and his management. Also, to ensure this will not be a problem please set your video to unlisted when uploaded and than send me the link, either via email or post it in the forums so I can run it by his manager and make sure we are not overstepping any boundaries. Again please follow the rules so we won't get in trouble. If done correctly, we can really help support and promote Andy! Thanks!!! rabbit

Wanna score some free Andy merch? Andy+Grammer+-+Keep+Your+Head+Up+Lyrics
Wanna score some free Andy merch? Mzi.okxxrpbv.170x170-75
Wanna score some free Andy merch? 103-1567866N

Here is an example:

<center></center>
Anthony
Anthony
Admin

https://andygrammernation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down