Andy Grammer Nation
Thanks for logging in! Make sure to post in the forums and make an account on the site as well as like us on facebook.com/andygrammernation or follow us on twitter @andygramrnation

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Andy Grammer Nation
Thanks for logging in! Make sure to post in the forums and make an account on the site as well as like us on facebook.com/andygrammernation or follow us on twitter @andygramrnation
Andy Grammer Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andy Grammer Worldwide TT on twitter June 14th!

2 posters

Go down

Andy Grammer Worldwide TT on twitter June 14th! Empty Andy Grammer Worldwide TT on twitter June 14th!

Post by Anthony Tue May 03, 2011 5:13 pm

The album release is a little over a month away! The album is titled "Andy Grammer", and is the debut album of Andy. Now, how can we make that day extra special for Andy? To show him how much his fans really care about him? Well it's easy! Get a twitter account and tweet like hell using the hash tag #AndyGrammer. The best way to do this is if we do it at the same time. The times are going at every hour but we need to hit hard at exactly 1 P.M but don't worry about having to actually be at the computer, we thought of a way around that. Tweetdeck and setting up specific times to get it to tweet. Also make multiple twitter accounts using a site like [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to make e-mails for a lot of different twitter accounts. On tweet deck you can add multiple twitter accounts to this so just keep adding the accounts and make sure to tweet using the hash tag #AndyGrammer. All you really need is #AndyGrammer and if you want to be creative post the itunes link of where to buy the album and add this in @andyg_fireflies and @andygrammer if you want to win a poster. Directions are listed below on tweetdeck and how to use it. BTW we need about 5000 tweets containing #AndyGrammer for it to trend.

Sign up for tweetdeck [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] this is a desktop application that you don't have to download. If you have Mozilla 4 or Google Chrome you can get it as an app.

Step 1. In TweetDeck, open the Scheduling Window. In the top window where you compose your Tweets, click on the alarm clock icon.

Andy Grammer Worldwide TT on twitter June 14th! Tweet1

Step 2. An overlay window will appear over your Tweet composition window. Here’s where you can pick the day and the exact time you want your Tweet to be sent out. Simply click on the date area and a calendar will popup, or click the time area to set your time (NOTE: Tweetdeck uses military time, so if you schedule an evening tweet, use this convention). Click Set Time.

Andy Grammer Worldwide TT on twitter June 14th! Tweet2

Step 3. The overlay window will disappear and where you normally click Send to publish your Tweet, the button now displays at what time and day the Tweet will be sent. Click it to schedule your Tweet:

Andy Grammer Worldwide TT on twitter June 14th! Tweet3

Step 4. If you start to schedule a lot of Tweets, you’ll forget about when and what you’ve scheduled (trust me). So I keep a column open in TweetDeck that lists all of my scheduled updated. Here’s how you do it. Click on the Add Column button in the upper left corner of TweetDeck.

Andy Grammer Worldwide TT on twitter June 14th! Tweet5

A popup window will appear with a whole bunch of different choices. Click Core first, then click Scheduled Updates at the bottom of the window.

Andy Grammer Worldwide TT on twitter June 14th! Tweet6-300x200

TweetDeck will open up a column that looks like this, where you can view ALL of your scheduled Tweets in one place.

Andy Grammer Worldwide TT on twitter June 14th! Tweet4

Since this is still some time away from when we will actually be doing this campaign I would love to have a team of Andy fans to help me out with building awareness of this TT #AndyGrammer day. This will involve making youtube videos, posting it on Tumblr, Facebook, creating Facebook events, and of course any other way you can think of!

Thanks guys!!

P.S

More to come on the exact tweet we will be sending out but it will include a mention of @andyG_fireflies.

cheers cheers cheers cheers

Last edited by Anthony on Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anthony
Anthony
Admin

https://andygrammernation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Andy Grammer Worldwide TT on twitter June 14th! Empty Re: Andy Grammer Worldwide TT on twitter June 14th!

Post by r93 Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:54 am

I'M IN. Hopefully he does't unfollow me though. haha

but this is awesome! I have to work on tuesday but I'll be on here as much as I can trying to get it to trend.

r93

Back to top Go down

Andy Grammer Worldwide TT on twitter June 14th! Empty Re: Andy Grammer Worldwide TT on twitter June 14th!

Post by Anthony Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:57 am

^ that's the beauty, you don't have to be here! Tweetdeck will tweet them automatically for you Smile
Anthony
Anthony
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by r93 Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:59 pm

THAT IS AWESOME. I'm down down down!

r93

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:00 am

^ thanks! haha I wonder when they will realize they need to hire me? lol
Anthony
Anthony
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down