Andy Grammer Nation
Thanks for logging in! Make sure to post in the forums and make an account on the site as well as like us on facebook.com/andygrammernation or follow us on twitter @andygramrnation

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Andy Grammer Nation
Thanks for logging in! Make sure to post in the forums and make an account on the site as well as like us on facebook.com/andygrammernation or follow us on twitter @andygramrnation
Andy Grammer Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andy Grammer on Regis and Kelly July 18th!

3 posters

Go down

Andy Grammer on Regis and Kelly July 18th! Empty Andy Grammer on Regis and Kelly July 18th!

Post by Anthony Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:43 am

Thanks to Maria, she found out that Andy will be performing and have an interview on Regis and Kelly July 18th! This will be huge promotion for Andy!!!! Get ready for a huge boost in members on the site and make sure to try and get it to trend! let's try for #AndyGRegis&Kelly on July 18th! Also, refer to the whole June 14th twitter campaign for specific twitter instructions using either Hootsuite or Tweetdeck for scheduled tweets! Smile
Anthony
Anthony
Admin

https://andygrammernation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Andy Grammer on Regis and Kelly July 18th! Empty Re: Andy Grammer on Regis and Kelly July 18th!

Post by MariaNGigante Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:05 pm

woooh! Smile who ever lives in NYC or in that area, I will definitely be going to see his show at 645 am. So if you want to join me, message me!
MariaNGigante
MariaNGigante
Admin

Back to top Go down

Andy Grammer on Regis and Kelly July 18th! Empty Re: Andy Grammer on Regis and Kelly July 18th!

Post by laura512 Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:09 pm

I think a trending topic is a great idea, but I didn't think you could trend something with an & symbol in it?

laura512

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:58 pm

Oh lol, we'll regroup it lol. I am so sorry I've been really busy lately since i'm working on the movie Fun Size with Victoria Justice. Maria or chace should lead the campaign haha.
Anthony
Anthony
Admin

https://andygrammernation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down